(Updated: March 2013).
1. All content within Iateapie.net is provided for general information only, and should not be treated as a substitute for the medical advice of your own doctor or any other health care professional. All original content within Iateapie.net is copyrighted.
2. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, or otherwise use the content, including the website feeds of Iateapie.net, except with written permission. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any content on Iateapie.net except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any use of our content requires prior written permission of the owner.
3. Iateapie.net does not warrant that functions contained in its content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
4. Iateapie.net is not liable for the contents of any external internet sites listed, nor do we endorse any commercial product or service mentioned or advised. Iateapie.net will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from the use or loss of use of data or products mentioned on this website.
6. Where you are invited to submit any contribution to Iateapie.net (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution worldwide and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution.
7. By submitting your contribution to Iateapie.net, you warrant that your contribution:
7.1.1 is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available for all the purposes specified above;
7.1.2 is not defamatory; and
7.1.3 does not infringe any law; and